This beautiful, vibrant neighborhood has only gotten better in the last few years. Its blooming shopping centers, clean and friendly neighborhoods, and picturesque downtown are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Middleton, Wisconsin as the place to call home.
About the City
Established in 1856, Middleton is a suburb located north-west of Madison, WI, along part of Lake Mendota. The city has 22 parks and 25 conservancy areas, which add up to 1,100 acres of recreational land. Often nicknamed the Good Neighbor City, Money Magazine recognized the quality of life in Middleton as seventh in its "The 100 Best Places to Live" in the U.S. in 2005.
For more information about Middleton, visit www.ci.middleton.wi.us.
- City population (2010 census): 17,442
- Median resident age: 38.5 years
- Estimated median household income in 2013: $58,833
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $265,136
THINGS TO DO
- Head over to Capital Brewery to sample an assortment of local brews and enjoy live music. You can even bring your dog along when the patio is open during the warmer months!
- If you're into hiking, biking, or enjoying nature in any way, the long trails, bike paths, and open areas of Pheasant Branch Conservancy are worth checking out
- Wisconsin is known for its cheese curds and Carr Valley Cheese is known for having some of the best around
- Located on hills that sit 300 feet above Lake Mendota, Pleasant View Golf Course is the perfect place to practice your swing and enjoy a panoramic view of the city
- Spend the day shopping at the various stores in Greenway Station. With restaurants, small boutiques, and major retail stores, Greenway Station has something for everyone
- West Middleton Elementary School
- Sunset Ridge Elementary School
- Sauk Trail Elementary School
- Park Elementary School
- Northside Elementary School
- Elm Lawn Elementary School