Join Our Team of Top Performing Madison Realtors
We are growing and we are looking for motivated agents that will grow with us.
Who are we looking for?
Newer agents: Newer to real estate and working hard to establish a list of contacts and clients. Has what it takes to make it, but could benefit from the support, training, and resources of a team.
Newly licensed or looking to get licensed: Licensed or getting ready to get licensed, but needs help learning how to sell real estate and how to build a successful business.
Our agents must:
- Be comfortable interacting with clients, speaking in public, and giving presentations
- Be able to work independently and with the team
- Be organized and responsive with clients and other team members
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be willing to go the extra mile for clients
What’s in it for you?
- You will get to work with and learn from a team of experienced, established realtors that will show you the ropes
- You will benefit from the excellent reputation and name recognition of the Keller Williams brand
- We will provide you with thorough training in all different aspects of a real estate career
- You can take advantage of our team’s marketing efforts, administrative support, and technological resources so you can spend more time on revenue-making tasks and less time trying to manage the day to day business on your own
- You will get the chance to have your own listings—unlike many teams, we won’t limit you to only handling buyers
- You will receive a competitive compensation package—this is a full commission job
- You will be able to cultivate your own leads, as well as utilize team leads
- You don’t have to be licensed to apply, but you will be expected to get licensed shortly after hiring
What’s in it for us?
As our business continues to grow, our need for knowledgeable and reliable agents increases. We want someone whose values and priorities align with those of our business, and can help us take our team to the next level.
From you we will get an agent that prioritizes clients, is responsive, reliable, and eager to advance their career within the team. We want someone who will take all the knowledge we have to offer and work hard to build both their personal brand and the Cheng Real Estate Groups’ brand.
We believe that if we take great care of our agents, they will take great care of our clients. If this sounds like what you’ve been looking for, we’d love to chat. Send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.