The Cheng Real Estate Group is currently seeking a Buyer's Agent to join our fast growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in getting their foot in the door and/or gain experience in the real estate business. You will receive hands-on training and mentoring from top agents, with lots of opportunities to grow. The position is full-time and will be based out of our office on Madison's West side with travel within the Greater Madison Area. In this dynamic position, you will help with many aspects of a real estate transaction. Our team is not the typical real estate team and we are not looking for the typical team member.
We are specifically looking to add a Buyer's Agent who possesses the following qualities:
- Passion for real estate
- Integrity in the choices they make and how they treat clients and team mates
- Ability to work both independently and with the team
- A work hard, play hard attitude. We enjoy what we do and and our team mates, we know there is a time and place for everything, the right fit will also
- Possesses a real estate license or has the desire to become licensed
- Out of the box thinking, unique perspectives, stays on trend with the market and technology
- Desire to make this your career and leave a legacy
- Manage daily scheduling, meeting requests, and showings
- Answering phone calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Communicate with potential and existing clients via phone and email
- Liaison between clients, team mates, and other third parties to ensure smooth transactions from start to finish
- Pick-up and drop off deliverables to clients when necessary
- Prepare marketing materials for listings and open houses
- Gather information for comparative market analyses
- Maintain and expand online presence for yourself and the team
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Growth and training with a top team
- The ability to be creative and earn while learning or perfecting this business
- Cultivating your own leads as well as utilizing team leads
- A fun environment with a team that believes you can make money and enjoy what you do at the same time
- Full support throughout your transactions, from initial leads, conversion, acquiring clients, opening and complete file management, to closing and retaining referral clients
- Many more opportunities not outlined here!
Our team is willing and wanting to interview those with a unique take on the market. We conduct interviews that are completely confidential. If this sounds like something that interests you, resumes can be submitted via email to email@example.com, feel free to include any videos, social media, or other materials that you think would showcase who you are and why you would be a good fit.
We look forward to hearing from you!